APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
The WILD program will provide early to mid-career women with the opportunity to participate in a 6-month leadership development program comprising of:
- The Australian Institute of Company Directors course
- A two-day leadership skills course
- Mentoring and real-world experience
Key dates for the program are listed here.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be women currently employed in Victoria in a field relating to science, technology, engineering and mathematics
- Have post-graduate qualifications (or equivalent experience) in either science, technology, engineering and mathematics
- Have a minimum of three years of non-academic experience (i.e commercial, industry, NFP, government or government agencies)
Applications will be considered by a selection panel drawn from leading members of Victoria’s STEM sector.
The selection panel will assess applications the following criteria:
- Demonstration of achievements and influence within their field and beyond their field of expertise (subject to opportunity)
- Potential benefits of the WILD program to applicants careers
- Career aspirations, drivers and goals
The selection panel is looking for applicants across sectors with varied experience. Judging will be focused on quality, impact and goals, rather than seniority or scale of experience.
To be eligible, all applicants must provide:
The application form making sure to:
- Provide referee details
- Answer the three compulsory questions
- Sign the acknowledgement
A two-minute YouTube video (learn how to upload a YouTube video):
- Telling us about yourself, and
- Who your favourite STEM woman is and why
- Include the YouTube URL link in your application form
Your two-page CV demonstrating relevant experience
Download the application form below:
Email your application form and CV to email@example.com by Friday 7th September at 5pm.
Please use the email checklist below to make sure all required parts are submitted by the deadline.
- Email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [Insert Surname]_WILD Application 2018
- Attach completed and signed application form
- Make sure to include URL link to your two-minute video
- Attach CV (maximum two pages)