The WILD Program™
THE WILD Program™ is run once per year in Australia over a 6-month period, with up to 25 participants taken through the program annually.
The next program will run from January until June 2022, with applications being sought from September 2021 and the program launch being held in November 2021. A call for applications will be promoted on this website.
Who is Eligible
Admission into the Program will be based on a prerequisite that applicants must be women with a background in science, technology, engineering, and maths (STEM) and are currently working in a commercial (non-academic) environment.
Applicants should also:
- Have career aspirations in leadership and governance
- Be committed to attending all aspects of the Program throughout the 6 months; and
- Be willing to participate in surveys and demonstrate how the WILD Program has enabled them to progress their career aspirations in leadership and governance
- Have support from your employer to participate
- Have arranged an observer position on a for-profit or not-for-profit board. More information and guidance on this requirement will be provided soon
“The WILD Program came along at the perfect time in my career. It was an intensely rewarding experience that gave me extra confidence in skills I’d already been exercising in my role leading a commercial laboratory. The added bonus has been the creation of a close-knit group of women that are wonderful at sharing their expertise and amazing skill sets”
Dr Catherine Osborne CEO, Crux Biolabs
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.